Monday, March 7, 2011

Monitor Met Cardreader

[Off Topic] favorite candy! Milka spoon eggs

I have loved Easter last year and could expect their annual return not at all: The Milka spoon eggs!
extremely expensive (3 € for 4 small eggs), but definitely worth the money!
I have now discovered at Edeka supermarkets, are at it they Ihrplatz and Co. in my area yet - but there will also soon move intended:).


In each box (which by the way put up absolutely sweet, like a little egg carton), are four small chocolate eggs with milk cream filling and 2 small purple plastic spoon.
The eggs cut calories Technically bombig, and you also can not eat too many at once (reached after 2 eggs;)), but they are just incredibly delicious!
If you are not types of sweet things, I would advise you of this dining experience completely - the eggs are incredibly cute: D but for all the little sweet tooth, they are recommended uncanny.



Unfortunately Fortunately, there are the eggs of the year - otherwise would be my normal weight died probably me;), but if you see them and still does not know I would advise you to try!

PS: If you buy it really bites from the top, angeriffelten part - if you try to cancel the entire egg is broken (for me at least).

all love. get

0 comments:

Post a Comment