Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ocidental Chikan Fórum

Alverde moisture shampoo with aloe vera and hibiscus

I would like to introduce you the vegan Alverde moisture shampoo with Aleo Vera and hibiscus without silicones and for dry and damaged hair. It contains 200ml and is available for € 1.95 in dm drugstores.




The consistency of the transparent shampoos is between a gel and water, is more fluid, but not watery. It smells very flowery and the smell stays there even after washing in your hair, but is then not more intense.

For the application I am a hazelnut and walnut large portion of the shampoo and massage into the hair for several seconds. It does not foam as well as conventional shampoos without natural cosmetics label, but there is still sufficient distributable.
What convinced me completely with this shampoo is the result after the wash!

that before that I do not pay attention to the shampoo containing silicone in my care, and thus had silicone residue in my hair. I have also strained by a number of whitening a year ago my hair a lot. Now I use this shampoo for several weeks and notice a huge difference!
Recently, my hair is much fluffier, shinier and feel despite the omission of a treatment to really care. Also, my scalp is relieved itchy and scaly.
I have other people who have tested this shampoo is one that should have led them to faster greasing of the hair.
This is in I especially but not the case.
However, do the shampoo when washing their hair, very good rinse or wash for greasy hair, twice, since by the gentle cleaning of natural beauty not a hundred percent clean zaubt, like other shampoos.


is now my shampoo bottle empty, but I will definitely buy more to me for my hair!

Pro:
- has natural beauty and Seal is vegan, also readily available
- leaves a nice shine in the hair
- the price of 1.95 € for natural cosmetics no silicone is relatively low
- the hair feels after repeated laundry fluffy and easy to
- usually lasting dry and damaged hair

Cons:
- Because it is natural cosmetic foams and cleans it not as well as conventional shampoos
- It can thus easier to greasy hair, and I personally can not confirm

know, like and use their other Alverde shampoos?

all love.

PS: Blogger Since my memory is full, I load the pictures right now with high Imageshack.us. Unfortunately, this super quality of the image lost much (the pictures above really sharp!
http://img852.imageshack.us/f/alverdefeuchtigkeitssha.jpg/ (click for full size)), does anyone of you, how to upload pictures on the internet without having to lose its sharpness?

0 comments:

Post a Comment