Friday, April 16, 2010

How Long To Clear A Check Wachovia

so sweet

Hello love her, a few
days ago I got an email. I thought they were so sweet and feel so honored that I asked the author, publish them anonymously here: D

" Dinske Hi Lydia, I'll have to write again - I had you yesterday even at Dawanda written .... I slept very badly last night - I woke up and could not be einschalfen because I had to think only of the UNDERNEATH BUNT-Rock. I am sooooo sad that you currently do not sell and spin me in the head, the wildest thoughts get to it yet so a nice petticoat ... ...... and I just want to necessarily a raspberry-pink petticoat have - what is possible? I will pay (almost) everything, and take also a 2 time already used unless otherwise goes! Perhaps you have friends who still have one hanging from her wedding in the closet and he could sell me? Or even still one of the not for sale because he is .... is broken, wrong or dirty? Oh jeee .... I wish so much that there is a solution! I hope you read I soon calm down and my excited heart * wink * My compliments to you directly again: The idea is suuuper - is your site here suuuper - so pretty and playful and yet so clear! Wow ... a work of art! Greetings from all over love ......... "

is not the heart of all the love I LOVE the wedding world, it is just pink and well?! D


0 comments:

Post a Comment