Thursday, April 15, 2010

Rom Pokemon Heart Gold

Osc And the Award Goes to .... .... :)


Oh how exciting ... I got an award given!!
love Yes Sagarin many many warm Thanks! I feel very honored and am (almost) speechless;)

10 things I love:
  1. my man! It is simply the most wonderful and warmest person in the world, no matter how cheesy that sounds
  2. weddings! I LOVE weddings! The beautiful bride who radiates the Festdeko, the overwhelming emotions, love each other ... hach ...
  3. Smurfette (my laptop), it has admittedly been in retirement, but they still provide good services
  4. games. A gamble all day with friends to experience ups and downs of the game-great
  5. Russia! A Country that drew me in its spell
  6. photography. Unique moments to take hold of - fascinating
  7. with heart and soul of my favorite songs mittrellern
  8. cinema: "I'm an emotional television watcher;)
  9. our sweet little Mowgli when he Treist to Smurfette sets when I work on it at 'm rumwerkeln
  10. ! Whether with the sewing machine, a brush, paint roller, the glue the flowers or something
I of this award ceremony on to:
Beate's Colorful Blog
Smilas World
Where your Heart is

0 comments:

Post a Comment