Thursday, February 10, 2011

11 Year Olds Go Karts

shopping for project curls and unexpected

have my hair long because, as long no more, I have recently started growing, I deal with hair styles: mainly with curls.
I almost slick hair - if I blow dry it's looking not only Krisel out more. And it knows what to expect: what you do not have that you would like. I would therefore like to curl. At least sometimes. The best good-looking, easy to make and inexpensive. ;)
the moment so I'm experimenting with at the - have already carried out some experiments, harvested some compliments, but I am still not at the end of''Hair''expedition.
I also thought maybe some of the ideas /''haircuts''presentation to the blog and think you herewith my first purchase today fixed:



So-called''Flexi Rods''or''Softcurls''or (as I call them;))''Quasi-Papilotte''. It can
These are elongated, flexible rubber handles, with which you rotate the head and hair (until dry / ready state) fix.
To get these parts, I was only at Ihrplatz where I landed the Softcurl''''for 3,49 €. I have not passed on the number, but I did not buy the same again. Therefore, I am Sally's gone (American chain, which is also present in some German cities simply even google! - The lead ChinaGlaze nail polish;)), was there but then really surprised.
Sally's actually introduces Frisörbedarf and I - as unsuspecting consumers - assume that Sally's offerings are easy to be more expensive than the drugstore Ihrplatz.
chance! In fact Sally
I got hold of these wonderful things:''Flexi Rods''by Sibel for a price of 5.20 €. If only I had gone to Sally's first, because you can see the difference here:

Above: Sally's Flexi Rods I Below: Your place SoftCurls


So my tip''madness''to conserve - rather just go to the pub, renowned business for articles from America, as you can from Ihrplatz ''over the purse to cut ear.'' Although the look of Ihrplatz processed from me better than Leien a tiny tick, but when using it you realize nothing. Also: 12 pieces for € 5.20 is already significantly cheaper than € 3.49 for 5 Softcurls. Especially if, like me, just to experiment and do not know how to work the whole / will look good.

all love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment