Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Model In Evan Williams Ad

The most important tool for make-up aunts

are no brushes!
No, honestly, if I'm not one can be me without make-up mirror! I would prefer to use only sponge fingers and when I see it, could I fabricate there;).
Because I mess about for ages with my old Winzspiegel and then annoyed me that when I look in a large mirror, something looks different than I thought I needed a new mirror!

I found what I was in TK Maxx - where I bought this baby for € 21.99.


Links: New I Right: Alt



I am very pleased with the good piece, because I like not only the size but also the color and the base better than my old one. In addition, it can be one hundred percent make-up better:). Initial tests determined you will get to see you soon - although now the testing phase begins. Until April, I am so full of caustic total spanned exams. What I now do well once everyone realizes that recognizes the background of the mirror as chaos: clean up. Much love





0 comments:

Post a Comment