Saturday, February 12, 2011

Blueprints Of Tooth Pick Bridges

MAC Well Dressed Powder Blush

From dear Tammy for Christmas and unfortunately since then the blog has not complied with, here at last facts about the wonderful Rouge;):

product brand / name: MAC 'Well Dressed' Powder Blush
Price : 22,00 € (price increases at regular intervals)
Source: Douglas, Mac

I am personally so a relatively big fan of the MAC Powder Blush, since I've tried 'Blushbaby' (mentioned in this post already: here ). As Tammy then gave me this 'classic' for Christmas, I naturally was very excited.
But, I must admit, it has been quite shocked as the sheer Rouge. Although he is from color, but this is so bright that it is barely visible on the skin.
So I have neglected him a long time really, because I felt if I would have already Rouge on the cheeks, then with paint.
know now I appreciate its advantages, however, absolute. I pack he always a little more color on your face, you see him then fairly decent, but wasauch even slight brush strokes on the face is noticeable, its beautiful glow. That's really out of Well Dressed.
I use it so regularly now, because you would never do something wrong: it goes with almost everything you try, really overdose not at all, because he has such a bright color, and he conjures up is always a fresh, healthy glow to the face.

(wearing image of the Rouges on the cheek is down;))





Would I recommend you the MAC Well Dressed Blush?
JA: For those of you that sheer, bright Blushes like rather have lighter skin, have a cool pink yet, Glow love and the price does not matter.
NO: for lovers of rich colors, bargain hunter, or followers of a matte finish. Have you

MAC blushers and what do you think of them? What is your absolute favorite? Personally, I would still like to try peach shades, of which I have indeed not yet;).

all love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment