Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Does Lycopene Come In A Pill Form

compared with all possible

I have the Dearest Tammy before about a week to get a package with two beautiful pigments (the other vice I'll still separately before:)) I personally was not much. looking forward to Vanilla, I thought it was just another typical, frosty white. When I then saw for the first time Our mission quite different: it oscillates suuuper beautiful! It is my opinion, a term pearl white gold with pink-gold shimmer.
Mac describes it this way:''soft ivory white''
The full size pigment would cost € 23.00, but I'd recommend thanks to the constant price increase Macs and otherwise reducing the interval, the pigment - possibly as a sample - to purchase (and I do not mean Asian Ebay;)).

I told you in comparison to these eyeshadows geswatched.
first Alverde Nude Rose Baked Eyeshadow
second Beyu Duo bright color (no color description)
third Urban Decay Virgin
5th Eleven Highlighter (Rouge!!) Gotta Glow
6th Zoeva Love Stoned

The number 4 in the photos shows always the Vanilla pigment . I find the photos you can see very clearly the fact at first appear similar colors (especially Virgin and maybe Gotta Glow) look absolutely different.



Here you can see quite well the shimmering of the Vanilla pigment;) (No. 4)

Have you Vanilla? Do you know similar eyeshadow / pigments?

PS: MAC's Pink Opal pigment looks very similar to the vanilla, but applied much more iridescent pink, making it much cooler!

all love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment