Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Quaker Parrots Reno Nv

bright eyebrow powder / eye shadow in comparison

have in the last week I vieeeeeeeeel had too little time to post - that must now be made up strictly

I have in the past few weeks often wondered myself at last to create even a reasonable eyebrow powder!. I am not a friend of pins, as if they too soft (and creamy) are give, often more colors in a larger area than they actually intended (phenomenon: thick, painted eyebrows). Also, I'm not paint the same time the greatest master in 'small-hairs' with Filztipliner as Lisa Elridge it shows as here from the 5th minute.
with the idea to buy me an eyebrow powder, was also the thought that if I necessarily need. A Filler I really wanted (I have naturally holey eyebrows), but I have so many eye shadows for any purpose, so why not.

have then I rummaged through my collection and found this treasure.

Kiko's '03 ', Urban Decay's' Naked ', Urban Decay's' Buck 'and Essences' Coffee Cream '(Creamylicious LE'

Here I have a Picture taken:

From left to right: Kiko 03 I Urban Decay''Naked''-''sidecar''-''Buck''I Essence Coffee Cream''''

And here are the four eye shadows geswatched (order is under the photo):

From left to right: Essence Cream Coffee I Urban Decay Naked Kiko I 03 I Urban Decay Buck

If you are blonde - please note taking rather a color, the (maximum) or your eyebrow, but better yet is lighter, otherwise it super fast unnatural look (I have the unnatural-factor so some experience;)).

But now to the individual Eyeshadow: Urban Decay's
'Buck' is unfortunately too dark for me and also quite reddish - it would be more for something very dark blond / or. Redhead. One advantage to him is that he is very dull, and long does not crumble.
Kiko's '03 'to me is still too dark and too warm. Nevertheless, he is a bit more appropriate than 'Buck', I think, for dark blonde girl with a rather warm felling could be a very good choice.
Essences 'Coffee Cream' is only slightly too warm and also has a beautiful color, which affects the degree of darkness - unfortunately he sparkles quite what it as eye shadow for the brow for me makes little more usable.
My favorite for the eyebrows is Urban Decays 'Naked', it is not too bright and not too dark, mastering his job so very well in color and is matte, which makes it even compatible! I guess for blonde girls with blue eyes and cool skin is absolutely it's still too warm. Me with my brown eyes but he is (in our sense) are quite good;).

Have you Eyeshadow favorites for the eyebrows? Or eyebrow powder? Or do preferiert the stick form? You are all blond and looking for ages for a reasonably suitable color? ;)

all love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment