Monday, February 21, 2011

What To Put In Baby Card

[EOTD] Of course, but better


The only thing you could call this look exceptional as something , would be the false eyelashes, but I find it absolutely suitable for everyday use. Almost boring, but in that it emphasizes the benefits of the face, quite beautiful.

Products used:
face
(perfectly ordinary routine;) =
muse HDFoundation
MAC MSF Natural Light
MAC Select Cover Up)
Alverde Baked Blush Berry

eyes
UDPP
Eyeshadow: UD Naked Palette (Dark Horse, Buck ...)

And most important: Red Cherry false eyelashes with glue attached Duo (from Kosmetik4less)

I'm really, really impressed by the glue and the eyelashes - Review follows but still:).
also give the photos a little insight into my current projects curls, the curls were above anything I've played ....

Much love!

PS: No worries, the next few posts will be something more detailed and better written / designed - I put in the middle of an exam period right now and I have therefore always stress time;).

0 comments:

Post a Comment