Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Canon 5200r Windows 7

Two new Kosmetikschätzchen

persuasion After langwährigen myself, but now I've bought these two products: first

Catrice Urban Baroque Illuminating Powder
second p2 Fixing Spray (Incidentally, the counter p2 already reduced!)

I just heard a lot of very positive about the two products and must now try it yourself. So far I've used the spray only to fixing a MAC pigment (I will use it only as a mixing of pigments and not to my face makeup to fix) and am satisfied so far, but far from finished with testing. Urban Baroque to the powder I have not yet married - it looked far from too pretty, but that will soon come into use.

The photo is horrible, but everything was not in artificial light in it;)

What do you think of the two drugstore products?

all love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment