Saturday, January 22, 2011

Ver Monica Roccaforte

Depotter! Or Z-pallets noise

About a week ago I was not able to pull together and I have ordered from Kosmetik4less . The most important part of my order was the Z-line to finally Depotter my drugstore cabinet corpses and to send them home with a more stylish, more use of my hand.
The Z-range costs here in Germany, € 18.99 (plus shipping) and is only available online. Personally, I was somewhat surprised by the beautiful processing, positive of course.
The cardboard is very sturdy and comfortable thanks to the range of magnetic hard inlays. Moreover, the clear plastic cover is the cover thicker than I expected and I like it very good.








in custody delusion I have all Kiko eye shadow, eye shadow Essence, a Catrice and Beyu eye shadow depottet and even my Cosmo Cosmetics Eye Shadow sorted behaved.
I think the eye shadow now look much better and I will use them again hopefully more. After all the hassle I could not stop and had gone straight, and yet my Depotter lately not so beloved Drogerieblushes. Here also the first break in a Catrice Blush happened. Fortunately, at the one I liked least:). Now I need
but of course another new Z-line! : D Finally, I would like the Blushes stored separately.
One thing is certain: they will definitely look stylish than before, and also take up much less space!

all love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment