Thursday, January 20, 2011

Healthy Eating Mottos

The cosmetic horror

... or absolute bad buy! Elf!

There was just (not 20 hours ago) to my eleven-order Tuesday. Eleven orders are always right fix, with a team writes does not mean that the payment has been received or the packet was sent. For the actual
Haul I will tell you later on, it's all about this horror result as soon as possible to pass on to the blogger world!

The Waterproof Eyeliner Pen (or eyeliner pencil (waterproof)), which the shop is available for € 1.79, (is definitely waterproof, as he paints not at all - the water may also do not wash off, huh! )
Ehrlich: after repeated () strong imprints of the bone-dry air of the hand there, this light gray haze was visible:


would self at p2 or Essence Felt eyeliners the black in the press probably already in my hand tattooed.


addition, it has bent the top and totally frayed, and I've only lightly pressed and that there already happened, so do not press the sole blame on my part to experiments in which color from this pen is. arose

After this picture, I've tried it on, but he is even more frayed.

I just hope that this pin is an absolute product Monday. No, that Monday's Monday-product of this world, because I had such a bad eyeliner in life yet and I had a great deal.

Elf now I have written, it may be, after all, that the quality really that awful An exception, and then you share with Elf's reaction.

The eyeliner pen that got to me, is certainly a bad joke.
(In contrast to the wonderful Professional Blushes:) which I will tell you but still).

all love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment