Thursday, January 20, 2011

Girdle Wearing Women Uk

Balea care products x 3

At Balea I've found looking after a night cream, a lip balm and an eye serum. Honestly, I've hardly night cream and eye serum used, I found it not simply necessary. In the winter my skin has become dry yet and therefore I wanted ranwagen me again. Here are my first impressions on these three items



first Urea Balea Day Cream, 50 ml, 2,95 €:
The cream is for very dry skin and you see that! It is rather greasy, though easy to distribute and pleasant on the skin, yet it takes forever felt for drawing;). I like the effect but great!

Dry skin is soft, disappear tension and the make-up does not look more disgusting-smudgy. For normal skin, but it is much too rich I can estimate.

second Balea Aloe Vera lip balm, 10 ml, 0.95 €:
For under a lip balm € is a real little sweetie. He has a pleasant scent and taste Aloe Vera (not unlike the typical artificial berry flavor) and is placed on nurturing and soft lips. I particularly like the fact that he is not even more the use of dry lips with a smaller (which makes the typical Labello pen with me happy), but it is not a silver bullet against very dry lips. I think he's great for slightly dry lips as care after peeling.

third Balea Eye Lift Serum with hyaluronic acid, 15 ml, 3,95 €:
I was initially surprised by the consistency, I would Trine the words 'serum' attention better times;). The eye care is transparent and thin, like a water-based gel, but glides beautifully over the eye area without burning and absorbs quickly. Great effects, I could see yet, but tightens the eye area are no longer under the order.

Do you have one of the three products and like about you?
all love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment