Thursday, January 13, 2011

Nike Red Wrestling Shoes

profit of Magimania - Now I Glowe also.

Today the postman rang and brought in, say, alternatively wrapped package (reminds me slightly of my art pack: D) with intoxicating content.
I have about 1 week before totally unexpectedly won the lottery Magimania in which it dealt with the estimation of their nail polish in the showcase. If you
does not expect to win, of course, one looks forward even more than the price that is really unusual generous. were



The package can find all three unannounced treasures:
movie poster Rapunzel - New verföhnt
Magimania Card with greetings from Magi
and a single false eyelash, thanks to you also realize that a cosmetic aunt has cobbled together the package;)


The notebook and the soundtrack to the film Rapunzel as well as the long-awaited hair dryer-USB stick with 2 GB of storage space that looks just totally stylish:


addition, there was also a Gillette Venus packet with the Gillette Venus Spa Breeze and rose-pink Cuddle Socks . The shaver comes in a very appropriate time, with my old I am right now that is only semi-satisfied.


And of course, for beauty freaks like me biggest treat:
The Benefit 'her name was glowla' makeup kit:


I have some good and some bad part of the set, but the mere presentation impressed me very much. Benefit just looks chic. In addition to the mascara, which I had before, and was moderately satisfied, including the box contains treasures such as Ballista and Moon Coral / High Beam, which I prowled for ages. Now I can finally home alone am looking forward to try and have as a child.

Many thanks to you, Magi, thanks for your competition to get ahead of rum to the full-size prices of Benefitprodukten possess a new shaver and enjoy playing around like the hair dryer USB Stick! I am totally about the products and am quite hot in testing;)

all love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment