Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Price Of Renting A Bed

Elf Cosmetics shop: Studio & Studio Rouge Blushes Brushes

I already had you in my shock reported on Thursday that there have been positive purchases of Elf. Here in one post, the Elf Studio Blushes and the right blush brush:

Overall, I bought four colors: Blushing Rose, Tickled Pink, Peachy Keen and Gotta Glow, with Peachy Keen definitely is my favorite color, but the others also super pretty are!
I'll make another post if I have the depottet Blushes and got a first wear, so far I am very impressed by them, however. They are not too heavily pigmented (best in my opinion Gotta Glow is pigmented, but is fortunately no Rouge, but a highlighter;)) and can be well distributed.

Can anyone tell me why the packaging is different when both''new''it says.



From top to bottom left right: Tickled Pink Blushing Rose I I I Gotta Glow Peachy Keen

I Gotta Glow Peachy Keen I Tickled Pink I Blushing Rose
Blushing Rose compared to NARS Orgasm

The Blushes can only shop in order and cost € 4.49 plus Shipping costs (which fall but at a higher purchase value up to 0.00 €).

The blusher brush was something new for me. Thus, a ... I say peculiar form never seen before. That the''brush''is tapered, ie, has a narrower tip was clear to me before, but I thought that it is a turn-bound, rather fluffy brush. Nothing
here! The synthetic hairs are soft and offer resistance, but the brush is tied very flat and has only half as much hair as assumed.
I now use to my advantage, because even if I wanted something completely different, this brush is not bad. You can apply directly under the cheekbones and precise Hide.

Here I have you compared the photos taken Ebelin Professional Rouge Brush:







The brush also costs € 4.49 and can be obtained from the same shop.

all love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment