Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Jesse Jane In Pirates

comparison: High beam, MAC Lustre Drops, Moonbeam

I hope with this paper not only that I can help Tammy who already rumschleicht longer to Moonbeam, but also other more easily make their purchase decisions.
have since the fall of last year, I feel that Highlighter, whether they have become liquid or solid, much more popular. In winter, they were indeed about every LE's in 'we went to the' sold off, so probably almost every one of you lying around 1-5 copies at home.
I personally like liquid highlighter yet a tick rather than powder highlighter. Since I have dry skin, it looks to me much more natural and easy 'matting effects' next boot is not needed.
here now the facts on the items

1) Benefit High Beam: 23,00 € at Douglas / Benefit, 13 ml

2) MAC Lustre Drops (In Color: Pink Rebel): 20, € 50 at Douglas / MAC (LE-product Released last in June 2010), 18 ml

3) Benefit Moon Beam: 23,00 € at Douglas / Benefit, 13 ml

-> MAC is the price / content ratio significantly cheaper!

addition, you get there (by the pressure bottle) probably more content from the product, which for the benefit Beams thanks to glass bottles is not accessible.

I personally only own the MAC Lustre Drops in full size, the other two I had a little filling in the Her Name Was Glowla won Benefit palette.



High Beam I Lustre Drops I Moonbeam

The three are, I think completely different. Benefit High Beam glitters (!) Sparkle with pink Pearl Sheen, during MAC's Rebel Pink Lustre Drops golden and show more pink Sheen , if a little (a tiny little tick) coarser than the High Beam. The
for me, at least at the swatches on hand, most beautiful highlights of the M oon is Beam, since it has a beautiful pink glow to the place magic (here ! Watch He oscillates very strong pink (!) Does not and apricot, as he looks in the package) to sparkle without . He is also the most classy of the three, and may not be suitable for people who are not as pink sheen like the bright spots of Petticoat Skinfinish (MAC) like.
Price Technically I think the MAC, however, very well (an investment regardless of the liquid highlighter you will last forever;)) and High Beam is definitely something for the cooler skin types among you, which neither gold nor pink on preferieren the cheeks.
Who the highlighter would like to see in photographs, the rate of I Moonbeam from, it was just horrible somehow the gleam in the camera capture (you'll see that the lamentable results;)).

all love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment