Saturday, January 15, 2011

Where Did George Crum Live When He Was Alive?

Step by Step: New Year's Eve as a Wood Elf

New Year's Eve a friend of mine asked me to make up to him as a Wood Elf, as he was on a theme party and a matching make-up the costume was. I knew he would go to the make-up yet (to Party) by train and is not used to it with tons of make-up around the area to run, so I wanted to fairly simple.
is up to the first photo only been applied make-up (concealer + powder + + + eyebrow contour changes). The images thus show only the really exciting part of the whole. He wanted a Wood Elf, I wanted a little time working and so was this little Ivy:

the nearly finished, but still dirty and messy Ivy


And here would be the final, cleaned result in portrait format;)
(with the sexy hair clips in her hair yet;))



I think the photos explain themselves well by itself and there is probably hardly a copy, or the 50 products I have used for all want to buy more, this time there is no product list, but only a small insight into my make-up history ;).

all love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment